This post provides Wrong Place Wrong Time book club questions. If you’re looking for an exciting and thought-provoking book to read and discuss with your group, Gillian McAllister’s this book should be on your list. You’ll be on the edge of your seat throughout this time travel and murder mystery thriller as you try to solve the mystery with the protagonist. To help get your book club discussion started, we present here some thought-provoking questions for your consideration.
What is the book Wrong Place, Wrong Time about?
Wrong Place, Wrong Time by Gillian McAllister is a gripping novel. It follows the life of Jen Brotherhood, a prominent Liverpool lawyer. The author takes the readers on a thrilling journey across time and space. When her son Todd is arrested for murder, she is thrown into a time loop that sends her back in time. With each new step, she uncovers clues that help her understand her son’s activities. What else could she possibly do to prevent her son from murdering in the first place?
Readers will be curious to see what Jen will discover next as she navigates this perilous journey across time. And whether she will be able to save her son before it’s too late. With its well-developed characters, thought-provoking plot, unique concept, and satisfying ending, Wrong Place, Wrong Time is worth reading. It is a wild ride through time and space and a quick page-turner from one of today’s most talented authors.
Wrong Place Wrong Time book club questions
1. What do you think about the book’s premise at first? How did you feel about the plot of the novel?
2. How did the time travel element affect your reading experience? Did you find the concept of time travel believable and well-executed?
3. What did you think about the structure of the novel? Did you find it confusing or did it help build suspense?
4. What do you think about the pacing of the novel? Did it feel slow or fast to you?
5. Do you think the themes of the novel were sufficiently developed? Were there any themes that, in your opinion, needed more attention?
6. Did you think the characters have enough backstories? Were there any characters that, in your opinion, lacked development or were superfluous?
7. Jen, a successful lawyer, realizes that she doesn’t spend much time with her family. How does her journey through time affect her relationship with her family and her understanding of her priorities?
8. Throughout the book, Jen is guilty of not paying attention to the clues in front of her. What do you think about this?
9. How did you feel about the relationship between Jen and Kelly/Ryan? Did the revelation about his true identity change your opinion of him?
10. Why do you think Kelly kept Jen from knowing the truth for so long? And if he had not done so, how could the situation have changed?
You might also like:
- The Maid Book Club Questions
- American Dirt book summary
- 20 of The Best Books to Read in Kindle Unlimited
11. Todd is a complex character struggling with his problems throughout the book. How did you feel about his actions and motivations?
12. Why did Todd kill Joseph? What do you think could be the reason that made a guy like Todd take this step?
13. What were your thoughts on the character of Ryan Hiles? Did you sympathize with his decision to go undercover and his eventual regret over his actions?
14. The chapters about Ryan Hiles provide a contrast to Jen’s story. Did you find these chapters to be necessary to the overall story?
15. What did you think of how the criminal organization was portrayed in the book? Did it seem realistic or exaggerated?
16. The book contains several twists and turns. Which ones surprised you the most? Which ones did you see coming?
17. This book deals with some heavy topics including violence, murder, and suicide. How did you feel about the way the author presented these themes?
18. What do you think the author was trying to say about family relationships in this novel? Did you find the portrayal of family dynamics realistic? Did you learn anything from this novel about the importance of communication in relationships?
19. Who did you guess the killer was before you finished the book?
20. What did you think of the author’s writing style? Did you like the manner in which she wrote?
21. Did you have any favorite parts of the novel? What made those parts stand out to you?
22. What were your thoughts on the content warnings for the novel? Did you think they accurately portrayed the content of the book?
23. What do you think about the way the book ended? Did it leave you satisfied or wanting more? What would you have liked to see more of in the book?
These were the club discussion questions for the book ‘Wrong Place Wrong Time’. And now we would like to recommend some more great books by the same author. Perhaps one of these books will appeal to you for your next reading.
We hope you will find these book club questions for Wrong Place Wrong Time that we have provided, a lot of help. If you have any other questions, please write in the comment section.
Kamran is a literature graduate from a reputed university. He started his journey in the world of writing blogs in 2012. Over the years, his passion for writing and love of books evolved into a dedicated book blog. With a discerning eye from a literature lover, he offers reviews, summaries, and thought-provoking discussion questions.